EVERY DRIVE IS A SAFE JOURNEY
Now everyone can drive with tyres that deliver reliable quality and good performance on wet conditions. The ideal choice for small to mid-sized cars.
- Block size combination minimises tyre vibration for better irregular wear resistance to give a decent wear life.
- Built with Bridgestone advanced technology for extensive durability.
- Optimised Sipe Angle and lug effectively prevent tyre deformation and enhances water channeling to resist hydroplaning for your safety on wet roads.
A SAFER DRIVE
- Chamfered Edge maximises dry, wet handling and braking by improving block uniformity on ground contact that produces greater traction.
- Chamfered Edge maximises the WET braking of TECHNO to stop more than 2 metres shorter than Conventional tyre without Chamfered Edge.
- Compared to the average performance of braking distance on wet road 80km/h, measures by Bridgestone Technical Centre in Japan
- Tyre Size: 175/65 R14, rim: 5J, pressure: 250kPa
- Test Car: Toyota Agya
SUITABLE FOR SMALL
TO MID-SIZED CARS
- For a comprehensive list of suitable cars, please consult with your Bridgestone authorised dealer.
- Toyota Agya
- Toyota Yaris
- Honda Brio
- Honda Jazz
- Suzuki Swift
- Mazda 2
- Toyota Vios
- Toyota Corolla
- Honda City
- Honda Civic
- Toyota Avanza
- Toyota Innova
- Honda Freed
- Honda Mobilio
- Suzuki Ertiga
- Suzuki Wagon R
- Daihatsu Xenia
The sizes and specification shown in this table are subject to change without Notice.
All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price or Recommended Retail Price. Actual dealer price may vary. Please consult with your Bridgestone authorised dealers for more details.